Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Third and Fourth Scary Edited Pictures

This is my third scary edited picture.
Actually i just edit it for express my expression to be in new world.
Then i categories it as a scary picture since it has a creepy background.
This picture is taken using timer from Aino on Friday 30th of April 2010 at 10.51 AM while waiting for my friend to pick me and my baggages from UNIMAS to go back home for holiday.
Actually its my last day of final exam for 1st year student.
Then this is my fourth scary edited picture.
When i post my latest edited pictures to my facebook, my friend ask me to edit his picture.
So i ask him to give me his picture.
He say just use his picture in my collection.
Then i found this picture taken by Fadeli Haji Yusuf, my astronomy junior, while we at AstroPhilia 2010 last few month.
Therefore i decided to use this picture to edit a scary picture for him.
I has no idea on how to edit this picture at first.
Then i decided to edit it as my last picture.
Just playing with Adobe Photoshop CS3, to do working.
Then this is the result of it.
Then i post it to facebook and tagged him at the picture.
Then another one came to ask me to edit one for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment