Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Dream

Dream~
Friday
4th June 2010
Sleep Time.
I dream of my dream@wishlist in a row of four night from last Friday till last two night.
Its about my dream to achieved(what i want exactly) but its only a night dream.
Last Friday dream is about T.
I don't know how i can dream of T.
Is it because of the incident act by D???
I don't know T have found this blog or not.
But if T found T know its about T.
First i want to say sorry.
Thats the only i can do.
OK.
Firstly in the dream is i got my own motorbike.
Then i went to "the place" and i really don't know what place is that in first sight.
Then suddenly see T came out with X.
I saw T eye like after huge-crying.
I felt so guilty to T.
Then saw T so happy with Ts buddies not with me, i feel like not belong there.
Then suddenly i awake.
The dream is over.
.............................
Its all about T.

No comments:

Post a Comment