Friday, July 16, 2010

Proud To Be Kael Dean

I have to Post this great and excited news for me before i post news about Liaison Officer.
Its about my name " KAEL DEAN ".
Its Monday morning, July 12, 2010 at 4:16am.
I suddenly woke up and see 1 inbox in my facebook messages.
It is from foreigner (not Malaysian).
Her name is Summer Gale Van Wagoner ,a mother.
Her messages is "Hi there! We're about to name our boy Kael Dean! He's due this week. I Googled the name and found you! I hope you like your name- we're hoping he does... :)"
When i read this messages, i'm speechless.
I'm so excited and unexplained feeling from that time till now.
After that, I replied to her.
A few moment after she replied again "Thanks! I'll definitely keep you posted. ;D"
I know she is really excited when she know that owner of the name gave permission to use his name under her new family member a baby boy.
Last night, this mother post on her facebook, "On our way- wish us luck!"
I'm so happy for her when knowing that she is going to deliver her new family member.
After a few hours, she again post "Wow- we did need a little luck! His cord was wrapped around his arm twice, leg once, neck once and there was a KNOT in it. Induction turned out to be a good idea- had we waited longer, or labored at home, we could have had trouble. Whew! 8 lbs 5 oz healthy guy! Kael Dean Van Wagoner. :)"
When i read this post, i'm really-really excited when the news comes true.
My name is used by a mother to her new family member a baby boy named " KAEL DEAN VAN WAGONER "
Love that name!!!
Love that news!!!
Love to be Kael Dean!!!
Thanx madam for that great name!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment