Friday, May 14, 2010

American Idol Season 9

Its now Top 3 for American Idol Season 9.
After every elimination night, i feel sad for them who are not to be Top 3 now.
It is because for me American Idol is the best reality show for searching the real best artist based on their voices and capability.
Thumbs up for me to American Idol.
All the contestants have a very powerful voices that can make audiences feel love with them.
And also me.
Now the Top 3 are Crystal Bowersox, Lee DeWyze and Casey James.
I'm hoping for 'Big Mike' or Michael Lynche to be Top 3.
Its the highest votes from American which is 37 Million votes for them.
Wow!!
This down here is taken from http://www.americanidol.com/ the official website for American Idol.
The Top 3 finalists had this to say about making it to the Top 3:

Crystal Bowersox – “I come from a small town where everyone knows everyone – it’s a really tight-knit community. Everyone’s incredibly excited for me, and I couldn’t be more excited for them. I’ve heard that things were looking pretty dismal back home, and now everyone is rallying because they have something to believe in. It’s amazing that it can be me who lifts the spirits of the people in my hometown. I’m forever grateful for their support and love, and I can’t wait to come home and see everybody.”

Lee DeWyze – “I’m very appreciative of this whole experience. Truthfully, there’s more than just getting up there and performing every week. It’s the people back at home – and the people everywhere – who are voting for me and supporting me. Without them, I wouldn’t be here. Going back home and getting to see all the people that will be there is going to be really awesome.”

Casey James – “To all my hometown people – thank you. I know they’re rooting for me like crazy and voting their butts off, so I owe them a huge thank you. I’ll never be able to show it enough. Even saying thank you a million times wouldn't be enough. I am excited to go home and see my fans, and I am excited to smell that Texas air again. It sounds stupid, but that's going be one of the best things for me.”

The Top 24 semifinalists are: (females) Didi Benami, Crystal Bowersox, Lacey Brown, Michelle Delamor, Katelyn Epperly, Siobhan Magnus, Paige Miles, Ashley Rodriguez, Lilly Scott, Katie Stevens, Haeley Vaughn and Janell Wheeler; (males) Lee Dewyze, Andrew Garcia, Tyler Grady, Todrick Hall, Casey James, Aaron Kelly, Alex Lambert, Michael Lynche, Joe Muñoz, John Park, Jermaine Sellers and Tim Urban.

GO AMERICAN IDOL THE BEST REALITY SHOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment